Foot Levelers are for all types of feet – child to adult .
And for all types of footwear – sports shoes and sneakers, heavy work boots, comfort shoes, dress shoes
Foot Levelers are functional orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot. They help align the feet, ankles, knees, and hips to provide a balanced foundation for the body.
Custom orthotics stabilize the spine and pelvis by correcting imbalances in the feet. The feet provide the foundation of the musculoskeletal system where imbalances contribute to fatigue, misalignments, and pain in the body (even when there is no pain in the feet). Only Foot Levelers functional orthotics support all 3 arches of the foot, which make up the plantar vault.
They’re custom-made by hand, based on your unique feet, body and health profile. Just as no two bodies are alike, no two pairs of Foot Levelers custom orthotics are alike.
- Individually designed for you based on casts and your doctor’s exam
- Specific corrections are crafted by hand by our highly trained technicians; left–right imbalance and pronation addresses
- Orthotics help achieve a balanced foundation and a stabilized pelvis, and help adjustments “hold” better
- 3 Arch Advantage™ customized support helps balance the body from the ground up
- Premium materials, premium support
- Research has proven to help relieve pain, improve biomechanics and support your doctor’s adjustments